This is kind of coffee that is rich in protein, low-calorie, without sugar, vegan and tasty.
Long live the fast rise of yummy vegetable drinks with which you can replace milk! These make it a lot easier to make environmentally and animal-friendly food choices. The only disadvantage of milk replacers is that they are poor in proteins, except for soy milk. By adding a few grams of vegetable protein powder to your coffee, you solve this problem in a tasty way. Add your protein powder to your milk replacer and foam it together in the milk frother. Not having a milk frother? Treat yourself or your special roommate here, because after one home-made cappuccino you sure do not want to go back. If your banana has a strong taste, try vanilla or chocolate.
Oh and also with decaffeinated coffee this is a delicious recipe to boost your protein intake! So take this kind of banoffee coffee as a slim dessert. 🙂
- Coffee machine
- Milk frother
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- 150ml of coffee
- pinch of biscuits
- 10 grams of protein powder
- 1-2 sweeties
- a teaspoon of caramel syrup
- Add coffee to desired strength and pour it in a long drink glass for one third to half full with the protein powder.
- Add a sweet to your coffee if you are a sweet tooth.
- Sprinkle a pinch of biscuits (or cinnamon) over the coffee. This creates a hip effect when you pour the foam over here.
- Put the almond milk in the milk frother with a quarter scoop of protein powder with banana flavor and a sweetie. Foam up.
- Pour the banana foam with the coffee.
- Sprinkle some extra biscuits and a teaspoon of caramel syrup over the foam to make you feel like a real barista.